Thursday, December 1, 2011

About Us


Hello there.

I'm Elin, pronounced as Eileen. Currently an almost over-aged student in Republic Polytechnic, studying some Arts related course. Not that I have any interest or talent in that, of course. There's a long (not really) story behind this.

I love animals, especially dogs. But I wouldn't go as far as calling myself an animal activist.

I have an adopted son, called Cookie. He is a Japanese Spitz and is such a darling (maybe not for most of the time). 

He is how this blog's url came from. He is some dog, white and called Cookie. So... tadah!
There you have it. 

SomeWhiteCookie.blogspot.sg

Lastly, as much as I wish I have better English standard, things just don't go the way we want. So please pardon me and close an eye on any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment