Friday, December 9, 2011

Break

Break is finally here! After the next last 2 lessons on next Monday & Wednesday. And yet, I've no drama series to watch. All of them are having a 'break' too. How bad is that.

The Vampire Diaries season 3

The Walking Dead
Pretty Little Liars

The Lying Game

Talking about entertainment, can't wait for 2012 to arrive! Other than about the series to resume airing on 2012, a few of my favorite movies are coming out on 2012 too!


Underworld : Awakening

Resident Evil : Retribution


And others too! Like Breaking Dawn part 2, which is the longest wait of all.


Guess I shall just make do with :
Supernatural season 7

and also, resume with :
Nikita, 
that I've stopped watching halfway.

Shall search for more books to read too. Reading The Vampire Diaries, book 6 now.
Guess this is mostly how I'll spend my nearly a month's break.

No comments:

Post a Comment