Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Missing Days

It's a new year! Been lazy to update my blog. Thanks to the photos taken, that has the record of the dates. If not, I've already forgot which day I went to that particular place... Busy months coming! 1 CA, 2 Projects + the presentations and 2 final exams by March. And Chinese New Year! Can't wait.



28th December 2011
Wanted to go pasar malam to buy casing and screen protector for my Itouch. The existing ones are very old and spoiling already. Heard causeway point's pasar malam is opened already. So planned to go there with my mum. Cousin in law join us last minute. Ended up I heard from someone that woodlands one isn't open yet. Admiralty have it instead. So we changed venue, then to causeway point for dinner. Ended up causeway point's one is open and the casing etc was much cheaper!... Should have double checked by myself. A quick shopping at cold storage, then went back home.










29th December 2011

Very random photo. The fire was so bright that the sky was all red. I find it amusing. I zoomed the photo, by the way.



31st December 2011

Cousin in law called to ask me to go over to her house. Told her my mum and I already planned to cook for the day. So she suggested to come over instead. So she and her kids had their dinner here too.


The super chubby and super adorable me! 



2nd January 2012

A trip to visit my paternal grandmother! Been very long since I went. Bought our early dinner from AMK Hub, then collect our Koi and went over. Lucky I didn't buy my dinner except some snacks. As grandma cooked for the day. It's so rare! As she couldn't really stand and walk already. Dad came to fetch us home after that.




3rd January 2012

A very last minute meetup with cousin. Only called her and plan on 11am+, then meet on 3.30pm. Had Sakae buffet at Habourfront Centre. Then to collect her sister's ice cream and pack our dinner. Bus back to her place after that. Had fun chatting with aunt and cousin. Parents came to fetch me at 9.30pm, then to fetch brother from his school at PSB Academy. Went to some random coffee shop for food as brother and dad haven't eat yet. Had zhi char! I join in too. Then back home!





Jeryl, cousin's big brother's son.

Jenise, cousin's big brother's daughter. 



4th January 2012

Extra lesson today for HRA, classes officially start on next Monday. Good news, I pass my Course Assessment! So unexpected. I was really prepared to fail. Even double check with the teacher if he see my paper correctly. Or if the paper he saw doesn't belong to me. If not wrong, I had a quick glance at my marks, since we weren't supposed to know. I got 75%. Ohyea!  

No comments:

Post a Comment