Friday, August 10, 2012

Short, Random

Been quite long again. Been having this pressure and stress about studies previously. To the extend I'll hide at home whenever I can to relax, use the laptop and don't think about studies. I even stopped caring about my blog. Because it reminds me of studies. Until recently, as it seems that some of the load was lifted. When I finally completed the projects that are supposed to be submitted during July. Left with another project then exams.





During end of July, where some of mother's friends and us gathering to buy lao ban beancurd together. Total of 40 bowls! Lucky mother's friends have a car, so they went to collect them. 


Bought the HDMI cable around a week back, love it! Able to watch dramas online, on TV. Mainly for mum as she can't standing looking at small screen like laptop for too long.


The second year that fireworks were available right in front of our block. Not as huge as national day's, but it's amazing to be able to watch in such a close sight. 






8th August 2012. The day before Singapore's National Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment