Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pulau Ubin

I went Pulau Ubin last Sunday, 10th March 2013! 

Planned this trip with two classmates of mine which we've been together since the very first module of the course. Unfortunately, one of them was sick and couldn't make it. Anyway, there were four of us. Eileen, Ais, Qx & me. Met very early at Junction 8. Had breakfast then took a bus to Changi.


The ferry terminal

So excited to be away from the city even if it's just for one day

Like the background so drag Eileen for a picture

Group Photo! The last thing I care about is my looks when it's so hot, warm and having to cycle around.

Halfway through the route, we saw piggy family!

The parents isn't something fun to provoke with


The awesome lake that took us alot of hard work to reach. We just stood there staring at it for a long time until a group of noisy people came, spoiling the mood.

A friend waiting for us at the hut

The largest spider I've seen with my own eyes! I practically just brake my bike halfway when I saw it, almost causing an accident between four of us :/ 

The couple

No, we're not a couple. Just very close best friends that practically knew each other since we were a baby. 

Looking at this scene just makes my tiredness goes away during then. Again, not something we can see in Singapore Island!

We went back at around 6, right before the rain came. Lucky us! I need another trip like this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment