Saturday, March 30, 2013

Results & Movie

On the 28th of Mar, my results for the final two modules were released. I got an sms for the result in the morning at 8am. I was hoping to not spot an F when I saw that I had two As! Literally shouted a 'YES'. Went on to the student portal to double confirm my results. And true enough. Literally started dancing around and singing 'I got two As' repeatedly to my mom and myself.


I'm really really proud of myself. Friends told me my hardwork has paid off. Especially my POA. I got so depressed for a few lessons when I totally got lost in the teaching and nearly cried out in class when one of my classmate asked me what happened as I seemed down. Studied and practiced like mad with two classmates a couple of days before the exam. And during the test, I couldn't tally those that are supposed to be tally. So after the exam, I was really upset and hope that I can at least still pass. 

Friends told me the teacher mentioned marks deducted for the tally is not big. Most important is the format. Thanks to that, I managed to pass! As for Communication Skills and IT, I'm not worried at all, as I feel that I could pass, and hoped for an A. True enough as well! Thanks to this final results, my GPA has pulled up abit. Was regretting not giving my best for the first four modules, as I was hoping for a pass only. Now that I am planning to further my study, then I realised the importance of the GPA. Oh well. 

THIS MARKS THE END OF MY HIGHER NITEC STUDIES!
Shall update on the next step if I've successfully got in what I wanted. 



On the very same day during the evening, I went to watch The Host with Eileen! Booked the tickets in advance. It's a very fresh story, and I love it! 4/5 stars for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment