Friday, June 14, 2013

Day Out With Maggie

Met Maggie in the morning for the appointment with the Vet for her cat. Her cat is going for sterilization and microchipping. Maggie's father drove us there to drop her cat, then dropped us at Sembawang Shopping Centre. 

Feeling scared, perhaps. Been very quiet and still. Unlike her usual self.


Walked around, and decided to go to Seoul Garden for brunch, since we have student price.

Maggie's treat for my birthday!

Watched movie after that to pass time as we have to go back to fetch her cat in the evening.

Decided on Now You See Me

4/5 stars. Not as exciting as I thought based on the trailer. But still very interesting! Although I was expecting and hoping for more awesome magic scenes than the typical cops chasing 'thieves' parts. 
I will rewatch again when it's available online!

After a short walk, waited for Maggie's father and off we go! Tiring day as I have been going out daily for the week, with not enough sleep as I had to wake up very early for all the outings. 


Need to rest at home for the weekends! Not only for my body and for my wallet to rest too. Spent way too much, especially on all the good (and expensive) foods. Exception to this week only, as it was the birthday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment