Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ikea With Eileen

On this Special Day, my birthday!

Headed to school in the morning for UT Clinic first then met up with Eileen in the afternoon to Tampines Ikea!

Had my first meal over there! Was starving.


Went to shop for my wants after that! Intended to look for shoe rack, shelves and table. Decided on only my working table and a chair due to budget, and also couldn't find the suitable rack and shelves. 

Decided on these two!

$69. Was considering for very long as it was quite expensive compared to other small tables I saw. But still ended up with this for it's sturdiness and foldable function.

$35. The chair was an easy choice, on the other hand. The cheapest, and not too large.

Bought a few other minor items and off we go! Lugged everything ourselves and took a cab! $15 damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment