Thursday, August 8, 2013

NeLi's Ice Cream

Had a night date with mommy just now to Upper Thomson for some ice cream! Have wanted to try NeLi's Ice Cream for awhile already. After searching for the exact location, I realised two popular ice cream stores were just opposite NeLi's, I couldn't decide which to try. Eventually decided to stick to the plan.

Regretted abit going to NeLi's. Bad experience with the lady that served us. From trying out flavours to ordering, to paying, to serving, all she gave was a black face and dead voice. I was the one being smiley and saying 'Thank You' for many times. I jokingly asked mom if she was serving me, or the other way round.

Thought she was in a bad mood so i didn't blame her. But then she was all smiley with her colleagues and I supposed, familiar customers. Ohwell. Perhaps it was our dressing that made her look down on us. As mom was in her home clothes while I was in pretty casual clothing.



Mom had Mocha, while I had Sea Salt Chocolate with waffle. Not sure about mom's, but mine was pretty ok except that it was getting too sweet as I eat. 

Total: $11.5


Will be back to Upper Thomson to try the other two stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment