Monday, August 26, 2013

Polyclinic, Movie

Went for a check up on my backache in the morning around 11am+ with mom. Got referred for an x-ray and after hours of waiting, as expected. Doctor say nothing is wrong. Perhaps it's either my walking, seating or sleepig postures that caused the backache. Got two days of MC which also happens that it's my last two days of classes for this semester. 

Got a shocked when we made payment. $65 for the bill! If I knew x-ray will cause that much, I would never go for it and especially when the doctor could not find what is wrong. 

Around 5pm+, split up with mom and waited for Eileen to reach. We planned to watch 
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones


Awesome movie! 4.5/5. Lots of story events and actions. 
Only read the beginning of the novel version. Guess I shall continue when I have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment