Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wedding of Michelle & Peter

On the 14th Sept 2013, Saturday, I attended the wedding of a friend, Michelle and her husband. 

Got Eileen to attend with me! It's the first time I attend a wedding as a friend and not a tag along to some random people's wedding as the daughter of my parents. It is also my first time attending a catholic wedding! Also got to witnessed the matrimony. Was given a booklet that involves the lyrics of the songs and procedures. 



After that, headed for the lunch buffet!


Most of the desserts from the dessert bar that Michelle got someone to homebaked them. Love the tiramisu!


The couple even set up a photo booth where the guests could take photos and instantly receive the hard copies! There were very props for us to use. 

Had lots of fun and enjoyed the afternoon! Thanks for the invite!


No comments:

Post a Comment