Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013, 2014

Another year has passed. So it seems.

Some highlights of 2013:

Completing my Part Time Higher NITEC 
Becoming a Full Time student in Poly
Spent my birthday dinner with dearest people.
Finally decided to go ahead with Braces
Adopted a Dog


& these were my resolutions for 2013 which I recorded on another blog:

2013 resolution: 
1. Lose at least 5 kilograms.
2. Get a proper and long lasting full time job after completing my current studies.
3. Earn and save enough to bring my parents to Taiwan. Ideally, planning to go during July or August 2013. So that means, I need to save around $4.5k.
4. Continue my diploma during year end. Depending on the intake period, and if I’ve saved enough for the school fee.
Which most of them could not be done since I got in Poly which wasn't in my plan nor expected. So... left with number 1. As of 29 Dec, I've reached my target for the year of losing 5kg! Please hope I won't gain back any and instead, lose more. 

Time to make new resolutions for 2014!
 
1. Lose another 5 kilograms.
2. Join at least a 5KM marathon, and complete it no matter if I walk all the way.
3. Start learning driving, at least go for BTT.

4. Get school bursary! 

And what I hope I would do for 2014:
  • Be more tidy and constantly keep my table clean with no junks. Which is very very tough for a lazy person like me. 
  • Try to have a habit of eating fruits regularly. Now, I only eat if I thought of it, and when there's fruits in front of me.
  • Learn to eat more vegetables. I used to only eat kang kong and cabbage. 
  • At least have some savings. Yes, I totally have no savings at all. I only save when I want to buy something. Ashamed. But it's so tough to grow a savings especially now, when I'm a full time student with no income. 
  • Try to minimize skipping classes. I always have this issue since young.  
  • Maintain some 'passion' and 'interest' in my current poly course. 


So....

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to, and still wants to! But cannot find friends go with me ):

    I don't like to go out alone. Let alone going for events alone :X

    ReplyDelete