Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First day out with camera

Woke at 9am due to some reason, wanted to sleep back then the door decided to bang itself very loudly. Startled me, making me fully awake. So might as well wait for my camera. Not a long wait! Was prepared to wait till 12pm, but it came at 9.30am! Had a fun time snapping random stuffs. Decided to order McBreakfast after awhile, as it's been long since I ate it. 



Went out at 4pm after that, to meet cousin in law and her kids. Ate something little at Sun Plaza as mum and me were hungry and also, since we're out early. Decided on Pasta Mania. Shared a 7inch vegetarian pizza.



Reached on time at 5pm, Yio Chu Kang Mrt Station. After cousin in law and her kids reached, we walked to the coffee shop nearby for food. Initially wanted to eat vegetarian zhi char in the market, but the market was close!





Cabbed back to cousin in law's house after that. Dropped mum at Yishun mrt station.












Cousin in law wanted to eat mcDonalds. So, we ordered! Had a chicken burger, and 2 pieces of Mcwings.




















Loving Ying Xuan! Such a chubby baby.

Went home after that at 10pm, father came to drive me home.

Loving my camera! Shall snap more stuffs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment