Thursday, February 23, 2012

A new job & bicycle

Firstly, I went for an interview in the noon. After a few hours, I got a call. I'm hired! The salary is quite low though. And I have to work on alternate Saturday till 3pm too. But I love the location! 5 mins walk to Bus stop, then around 6 stops to the location, then 2-3mins to the office! Starting work on Monday, 27th Feb 2012. Hopefully can get to stay there longer! My worry is I can't cope with job and studies. It'll definitely be tiring. But, if I don't try, I'll never know. Lucky I have a whole month of March holiday from classes.

Then, I bought a bicycle with the accompany of Eileen. It was love at first sight. Got it at $180. Initially my budget was $150 and lower. But my mind keep thinking about the one I love. So, oh well. Brought it for our first ride at somewhere nearby Eileen's place. Shall take photo of it when I bring it out again. For memory! Now, it's hidden inside my dad's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment