Friday, February 17, 2012

Rebonding, Movie with Eileen

Been so long since I update. Lost track of what I did, even though there's some random photos. Been lazy to update. Oh well.

Did Fringe Rebonding today. Got Eileen to accompany me! $55 for half head. Around 5pm, we went to Causeway Point. Last minute decision to watch a movie. I wanted to watch Underworld for a very long time already. So I suggested this movie to her. Initially, she thought it's some gangster movie when she heard 'Underworld'. So she said no. Hahaha! After I told her it's about Vampires and Lycans, she agreed instantly. 


Went straight to buy the tickets then foodcourt for dinner. After that, sat at coffee bean as there's still some spare time. Once it's 7.30pm, we went up! Very nice show, as expected. Love it! 4.5/5 stars!

Headed to Fair Price after that. Bought Cheese Tofu and Chicken stock. Intend to cook stuffs with soup and rice for meals. At least healthier than fried and oily food. Then off to home!

No comments:

Post a Comment