Monday, June 4, 2012

It's June!

First post for the month. Went Dentist today. After 5 long years. Always have the phobia of visiting a Dentist. So I try to avoid going as long as possible. Finally went today. Total damage : $125. Being a Dentist must have earn a lot.

Bought a bag today. As my current one suddenly broke into pieces. Consequences of having only one bag. Spoiled, and must rush to get one. If not I can't bring my stuffs for work & study.  


Quite limited choice as I need one that can fit laptop, A4 books & papers plus spare spaces for other stuffs.
Decided on this, suggested by my mum. Damage: $45.9

Had one of my cravings last Saturday, steamboat! With a colleague. Feel like eating it again. One of my favorites. 



Another 2 more days to test, another 9 more days to 19th. Not looking forward to either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment