Friday, July 13, 2012

Money come & go

Just received my cheque! My final salary. Amount more than I expected as I forgot there's no CPF deduction for under $500.

Going to say goodbye to it soon though, giving it to my mother as I still owed her the final instalment of our trip to Phuket. The itchy me said I'll sponsor a trip for both of us few months back. Paid a total of $900 for the both of us! Still feel proud though! Able to bring my mother abroad for holiday with my own hard earned money.

It's already the mid of July! Time passes so fast. No time to relax yet. 2 projects due on end of this month. It's time to really work hard to make up for the lessons I've missed when I was working. No more excuses since I'm jobless now.

Can't wait for 2013 to reach!

No comments:

Post a Comment