Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lotus Vegetarian Restuarant

Brother treating us for lunch today! It's also the first time after a very long time that we went out together excluding CNY visits. I think ever since we were kids. Mum must be very happy. Cab there at 12pm. 




I blame the dim lights for my photos.



Nice effect. Made by the smoke. Heh.


This taste bad. We each had only a few mouth and left the whole bowl to sit.

Favourite & best dish out of the rest.





Total bill: $95

Food was ok, but don't really like the service. Didn't saw the waitresses there smile even once.

Took cab again! Brother suggested to to visit our grandmother as it's still early and he rarely has the time to do it. Stayed till 3.30pm, then cab home again. Brother paid for all the trips too. I think first trip was $14+, 2nd trip $8+ & last trip $9+. I don't mind to do this again. Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment