Sunday, April 28, 2013

School so far

And so, I have attended one and half week out of fifteen school weeks. It's been great, the way the school system teaches is like being in a part time school, where we have one module each week, and lasted six hours. Minus around two hours, one for lunch, one for group work on presentation. That makes the lesson only around four hours and lesser. There's no homework other than doing reflection journals, and maybe some pre-class readings. Still trying to adapt to waking up early every day.

I got my student card only a few days ago, and that is when it really struck me that I'm a full time student now. Feel so weird owning a student card.


Currently, other than being busy with lessons, I am in the midst of dealing with the bursary forms and deciding my IG which is also CCA. In fact, I don't know when is the deadline although I unofficially signed up for two. One being something to do with culinary, baking and food tasting. The other being Archery. 

I told myself in the past that if I ever got in a full time school, I'll want to try joining Archery, which I regretted I didn't during Secondary. Going for the try out on Tuesday and see how it goes.

As for classmates, still as usual, very bad with human to human relationship. So, not quite close to anybody. Some of them even formed a clique on their own already, actually. No matter what, studies is my first priority.  Hope to finish the three years! Can't give up this second chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment