Thursday, May 30, 2013

Outing with cousins

On the 22 May 2013, Wednesday, I met up with cousin, Apple for korean bbq buffet! It was a last minute thing, and so I spent the time in class googling for one restaurant. Decided on Gangnam Garden at City Square Mall! The food was ok, except that the variety was very little and the price was not cheap. I think it was $30 or $35 for each pax.

One thing we both loved about that mall is the quietness and emptiness. So we've decided to go back there again very soon!


And as it was school break for me after Wednesday's last class, we both decided to not end the night so early since neither of us have either school or work the next day. So, we decided to catch a movie before calling it a night! Went for Coffee bean to chill while waiting for the time to reach. Cousin treated me for the Hazelnut Ice Blended! I'm craving for it again since. I guess it's my new found expensive favourite drink.

 Decided on Star Trek!


It was good. Despite neither of us watched the first movie of this. 4/5 stars!



Then on the 24 May 2013, Friday, met with another cousin of mine, Lihern to catch Fast Furious 6! We went to Dhoby Ghaut for meal, and cousin's quick shopping. Went back to her place to rest, then off to North Point! Bought Share Tea along, then popcorn and off we go.


Definitely a great movie. Been waiting for this to come out! 4.5/5!

Although I prefer the previous bank robbery scene where the two main lead work together and pulled the vault around the streets slamming everything in the way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment