Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY Visitings

On the first day of Chinese New Year, 23rd Jan 2012. We went to my paternal side for the gathering. Took a cab there, so expensive!















Played Black Jack. Luck wasn't with me. Lost $20+, lose so much because I was the dealer for a few rounds. Aunt gave me and cousins $10 each as we lost and she won. 

Then we went for the movie at AMK Hub, which one of my cousins booked in advance. 5th Uncle paid for our tickets and snacks. Watched....

this! Due to seats availability. Watched the 6.15pm slot. After watching, photo taking time! While waiting for my aunt to reach the mrt station.













My brother is missing inside as he refused to take any photo... Decided to go aunt's house while on the train as cousin wanted to eat Domino's, so we joined in. Cousins and aunt's treat.

Went back home after that!


2nd day of Chinese New Year, 24th Jan 2012. Maternal side! Took a cab there at 1.30pm, this time, the cab fare is more expensive compared to yesterday. Plus, we took a cab back home too.

Competing for Temple Run.






Not much photo, as we only went there for 2 hours. I miss the steamboat already. I need to go to Seoul Garden! Although I still prefer this steamboat that I can get to eat at aunt's during CNY. Oh well, next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment