Saturday, January 28, 2012

Opening the ang paos, Mum's birthday & visit to the Yaos

I opened my ang baos on the evening of CNY 2nd day. Simply just can't wait. Received a few more for these few days! Probably will get another few more before Chinese New Year officially end.


Sad to say, I've already spent some of them. Mostly to clear my debts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26th January 2012, Mummy's 49th Birthday! Skipped my class. Had vegetarian zhi char for dinner at Clementi. Initially planned to go for vegetarian buffet at Quality hotel. But mum said it's not worth it as she don't eat much. So she chose to eat at Clementi as she love the foods there. Invited grandma, and some of her friends.

Initially, me and my siblings planned to fork out $50 each for the meal. But mum's friend snatched to treat instead. Bill was around $150 too. Such a pity there's no cake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28th January 2012, went over to Eileen's house. Mainly to use her laptop for my project. Had steamboat there! For 2 meals. And played mahjong for the whole day. Ended the game and cab home at 11.50pm. Trying to avoid the midnight charge. I'm still not sure whether peak hour surcharge or midnight charge is more expensive. But I'm guessing it's the midnight charge. Anyway, I managed to reach home before 12am!


We shall play mahjong again very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment