Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Temple day

Cab over to Yishun temple with mum at 5.30pm. Motive, pay a visit to Kong Zi! I think he's known as Confucius in english. As I had another test on this coming Thursday. So, ask for a little help from him. Heh.

Offerings.

Kong Zi, Confucius.

Used to be scared of them when I was young. They are very scary! Especially when the room is dark, with purple lights.


After that, we bused to North Point. Had Pasta Mania, since we have the voucher. Total : $26, becoming $21.





No, she's not acting cute. She was chewing her pizza when I snapped this.

Walked around after that, as I don't want to go home so early. Bought Mua Chee and Long Xu Tang from the Chinese New Year Food Fair.



Then to Guardian after that for Nurofen and Salonpas. For my headache and backache. I think my body is getting old...


Went to take a look at the shampoos and decided to buy this to try. $15, not cheap!

Bused home after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment