Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Food Day

Yesterday was one of the best day. Because I get to eat some of my cravings and favourite food!

In the morning, brother bought KFC porridge for me as breakfast.

Lunch time, met up with Eileen together with mom for our bak kut teh lunch! Long term craving and favourite. Highly recommend this stall based at Yishun.


Oyster Mid Wings 

Cabbage

Bak Kut Teh!

The usual three dishes we would order. I need to eat it again very soon. Never getting sick of it!


Around 4PM, we went for early dinner at Udders, Upper Thomson! Been recommending Eileen the Pancakes there!

Had the same, Udders Bite again as I need room for Ice Cream!

Chose this hazelnut flavour that I did not notice it was $5.7 until payment! Expensive one.

Just nice, father and the friends came or ice cream as well, then off for another favourite of mine. Curry Fish Head at Sin Ming Road! Been pestering dad to bring me there again since forever. Finally did.

The most big & full of meat fish head from all I've tried. Love! Since a pity I was too full for rice. If not, it would be the best combo.


How can this not be one of the best day ever?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment