Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Camera - Panasonic Lumix GF6

Last month on 17th Feb 2014, I bought a new camera! 
I was looking at a mirrorless one, which is also called Micro Four Thirds 
After looking through Samsung, Olympus and Panasonic, I finally decided on Panasonic as there were offer going on at Harvey Norman for it. Otherwise, I might still be having a hard time choosing the brands. 

(credit: google)
So, I got Panasonic Lumix GF6

I bought it at $749 with some freebies like:
Two 16GB SD Card
Tripod
Dry Box
Additional Original Battery
Two camera bags
Card Reader

I think that's all. Can't really remember already. Not sure if that's considered a good deal, as I have no experience in cameras industry. But since I've already bought it, it doesn't matter anymore. 

So far, I am loving the camera! 

Some shots I took with it:
The first photo I took with the camera.

During the Pet Expo SG


Malaysia Trip

The Four Legged Cafe, taken by Steffi

This was taken around two days ago


My photo taking skills are still quite bad, so I don't think I brought justice to what the camera can actually do. Anyway, I'm going to learn along the way and will definitely be learning more on lenses and eventually invest in a better one. If you've done enough research, people from all around will tell you, a good lens with a mediocre camera will still produce quality photos while on the other way round, a good camera with normal lens may not be better.   

And, I'm hoping to learn on editing photos soon! I think there's related modules which I might be studying in the future. If not, I can always opt for it as the elective module.


Let's hope I can take more better photos with my new toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment